Brochure Holder Uses | Dock Ur Docs®
These brochure holders can be used for all kinds of marketing ideas. It is only up to you to use them EVERYWHERE!
Brochure Holder Uses | Dock Ur Docs®
Dock Ur Docs® brochure holders and business card holders are made of a thick sturdy vinyl allowing it to adhere to the curve of your car. The front wall of the pockets extends above the documents and when the flap is in a closed state, it creates a enclosed seam preventing weather elements from entering the pocket where your documents are located. Another preventative step we have taking, is the flap protecting the pocket is constructed with a magnetic closing device allowing it to close with no supervision to protect your documents.
- Cars/Trucks – Advertise services or products and multiple businesses (before and after pictures can be displayed in brochures)
- Boats – Advertise different businesses related to boat’s services (fishing guide, hotels, bait stores) for clients to reference once on land. Advertise boats for sale
- Store Fronts – Advertise your business’s services or products for window shoppers
- Political Campaigns – Place signage to represent politician up for election anywhere outside
- Restaurant – Display or provide menus outside
- Real Estate – Provide description on the sign in the front yard for sale sign. Provide contact information for realtor. Provide descriptions for other properties listed similar to the one that people are at. Easy to see when it is empty so it can be refilled
- Multi-business owner – Display and dispense advertising material for all of your businesses
- Church and ministries – Church information and the Sunday sermon message for passersby
- Shelters – Provide descriptions of services such as check in time, meal times, information for other establishments related to the service of that shelter
- Pet shelter – List of pets for adoption, when services are going to be provided, upcoming events
- Special Events – Not only can you promote your business throughout the event but offer coupons to bring back with a discount by presenting the documents used at the event
- Cabs – Display business advertisements and schedules
- Buses – Display business advertisements and schedule Schools – Information about school events, lunch menus
- School Buses – Information about the route for the parent
- Club house – Display advertisements about amenities, room rental, and additional services
- Funeral homes – Display and dispense directions to churches or to grave site
- Apartments – Provide information for different size apartments and amenities
- Vacations – Beach, lakefront, and mountain getaways
- Taxi Cabs – Can sell advertisement space and charge for keeping it full of documents
- Dealerships – Can place one on automobiles, boats, campers, etc. so that shoppers can take a brochure with them
- Golf Tournaments – Golfers do not carry pen and paper during a tournament if you have a sign at a hole provide them with your business card to stick in their pocket
- Galleries – Upcoming events and artists
- Whole sale – Sign shops (can offer to put this on magnetic signs), business card print shops, office supply stores, stores where blue collar workers frequent, paint stores, etc.
If you believe you have to generate every warm lead yourself; you are wrong. The brochure holder or the business card holder can do the work and you get the credit. Your boss will want to know how you are getting all of these leads, well that is up to you to tell him. You do get contacted by people taking your inofrmation. It does not matter if you are at a business meeting, the movies, or out to eat. Your car can be a sales rep for your company, with little effort on your part.